View Single Post
      10-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
newbimmerx5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman26 View Post
I drove the msport as well today. Car is faster, lighter, and more agile. Felt more like a sports car than a truck. The steering wheel is a little loose, however the cars reaction/feedback isnt loose, just the effort on the wheel compared to previous hyraulic. It does tighten up,some in sport amd sportplus modes but not a ton. I stilll think active steering will help this a little as well bc the changing of the gesr ratio will require less turn of the wheel at lower speeds and tighten it up on hwy.

Looks wise, from the rear u can walk by and not realize its the new model. It is subttle enough, but not to much of a change. I side is great and the sport seats are very very comfortable. They are padded a little better than previous version. I think worth the money to go msport vs xline w co forts seats imo.
Technology inside is cool and the ambient lighting is standard not part of the led pkg. liftgate wont close w remote as delivered in usa. It can be reprogrsammed though.
Looks wise, who is the winner between xLine and M Sport?
Also, I think we can replace black kidney grill ( m sport)after market with titanium one similar to x50.
Appreciate 0