10-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #13
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbimmerx5 View Post
Looks wise, who is the winner between xLine and M Sport?
Also, I think we can replace black kidney grill ( m sport)after market with titanium one similar to x50.
You can definitely swap out grills pretty inexpensively, people will get M performance grills and throw stock silver and chrome ones on ebay... But I actually like the black on the M sport better, personally.

I was against the M sport until today. The big, non-functioning air ducts turned me off. But the fake part doesn't look as bad in person, probably not noticeable to people who aren't looking for it, and when I saw a Luxury Line (no x-line's at the dealership yet), it just looked too plain and boring. I think the x-line will look far less boring than the Luxury, but from what I can tell based on seeing the M sport in person, to me it wins on looks. Add that Sport Auto and it definitely has changed my mind, M Sport all the way.

One other thing I forgot to mention, the engine sound of the F15 35i seems better than an E70 35i. I didn't drive them back to back, but from what I recall, didn't sound as good (not that it was bad either).
Appreciate 0