View Single Post
      04-28-2014, 07:03 AM   #5
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1230vani View Post
Same thing in my car (I have sport seats). It is normal as the light source is different then from the LED stripes in the door (you get a nice looking orange and not so nice white/blue compared to the doors).
Same here in my car. I have Multi-Contour seats in my 5.0i. The LEDs behind the front seats seem to only have the orange and white setting. This is kind of stupid. Why bother to have three different colors if you can't match them accordingly? (smh)

If you guys do BLUE (BLUE/BLUE/BLUE), what color are the two tiny lights in the overhead visor/between the top driver/passenger personal lights? I was positive this was blue when turned to all BLUE. Goes orange when all ORANGE. Goes white when all WHITE. Now, when I select all BLUE, the top tiny lights are white. However, they turn orange when I select ORANGE. Maybe my eyes deceived me when I bought my X5 (bought it at night), but the top lights matched blue back then - thus, I added this to one of my service issues. If I'm wrong, these lights might just be like the LEDs behind the front seats and only have the white and orange option as well. Let me know. Thanks.

ALL BLUE:

ALL ORANGE:

Last edited by opasha; 04-28-2014 at 07:17 AM..
Appreciate 0