View Single Post
      05-11-2014, 05:14 AM   #20
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Very interesting thread/good read. Thanks for all your posts about your diesel experiences. If the M50d was here, I might have bought that! Quick question to all of you that have picked up your vehicles from the Performance Center. I know it's a professional driving school, etc, but what are the perks/reasons for pick up there? By going there, are you able to pick up your vehicle faster as opposed to it being transported to a dealer near you? I'm not very familiar with it, so please do share the advantages/reasons for picking up/purchasing your car from there. Thanks!

Edit: Looks like this answered many of the questions for me: http://www.bmwblog.com/2010/11/08/ex...ivery-program/

I remember doing something similar to test out the new lexus IS-F when it first came out and drove it on the track at summit point in West Virginia. Very fun/worthwhile experience for free. Did you guys take advantage of everything the Performance Center had to offer? Anything you learned/gained from the experience there?

Last edited by opasha; 05-11-2014 at 05:19 AM..
Appreciate 0