View Single Post
      10-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #481
hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

I think dealer could have done better, did you negotiate much, what was MSRP? It's very close to my build except for color & line (I got x-Line and Jet Black (a.k.a. black as hell), exact same interior and most of the options, except PA and Rear Seats)

Space Saver = I never had to use a spare on mine, but the added cargo space is awesome.

Multi Contour seats = are you coming from a MC Seat vehicle (benz, audi, etc..) or just regular seat vehicle? Because I really like the regular seats on BMW and I find it very tricky to adjust the MC seats if you mess with it and not set it to memory, the only thing I liked in MC is the headrest, rest is no big deal for me, so don't worry. I won't even tell you about how they hug you and how there is a setting to adjust the width.. but yeah, forget about them.

Dynamic Damper = Will you have passengers most of the time? If not, it doesn't really impact the ride quality that much, I've been told that Dynamic Handling Package is the only way to go if you want upgraded ride, but I chose LED, Winter, and couple of additional upgrades instead of $4500 DHP.