View Single Post
      11-16-2014, 01:48 AM   #407
mrboon
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Speeeed

I recently started coding my F15, and I've successfully added some features like video playback via usb, dvd in-motion, digital speedo & tire temps. It was a lot easier than I expected

Now the last thing I want to add is 6NS (enhanced bluetooth)

I got these instructions from the first page:

Quote:
Enhanced Bluetooth (thank you skalberti for 6-12): For EBT enhanced Bluetooth, first unpair and delete all bluetooth connections. Then simply add 6NS to your VO and then VO code HU_NBT, you do not need to remove anything from the VO first. Now go to Options-scroll down-Configure bluetooth, and tick Telephone 2 and Office. Now pair devices. If you are pairing 2 phones, the first one should be selected as Telephone 1 during pairing and the second one needs to be selected as Telephone 2 for both phones to work at same time.
My issue: So I'm a little worried about the final step of adding 6NS, where I have to code the whole HU_NBT folder to default settings. I understand all the work I've done to HU_NBT would have to be re-done, which is fine. But doesn't it reset the whole HU_NBT folder it to all the default values of a X3 F25 instead of my X5 F15?!? I don't want to lose any features or mess anything up.
Appreciate 0