View Single Post
      01-21-2015, 03:03 PM   #51
kkakonn
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
Thank you for your continued patience thus far. Please understand, we have been absolutely slammed with custom production and new product development up to this point.

We do apologize for any delays that have been incurred and we assure you that we're working to get these F15 50i orders as well as others produced and shipped out to our customers as soon as possible.

We can be contacted at 1-866-278-1896 on weekdays from 8AM-7PM CST, please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

GTHAUS
Coming from someone who has worked in the industry in the past I understand both sides. Companies are bombarded with daily requests and unforeseen issues that sometime need to be given priority. I do understand that custom orders take a while especially something high in demand. However, as a customer it does test ones patience when having to wait 12-13 weeks especially for an item that cost $4k+. Its a long time to have that money out of the bank and nothing to show for it. I have just passed 6 weeks waiting for mine as well. Not hating on the company or anything.. just venting, hope this isn't taken negatively.