M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks335i
Looks like a beast!

Not sure who is driving during this but looks like you are apex'ing a little early and not using the brakes to the fullest! The F1 Driver is showing you the line!
Oh boy. I bet you might be surprised/embarrased if/when you find out the identify of the driver you critiqued.

I will say that the camera vehicle driver apparently didn't get any kind of memo about staying off the **Wack** AstroTurf that they have placed at the track out in several run off areas at COTA. ( I wish they would replace that crap!) and he sure didn't gain any time using it...

My only critique of the driver (other than the asphalt is quicker) is that the line in T16-17 carousel should be different. Absolutely no need to run onto the curbing in the entry part of the carousel there in 17 and that is where the driver lost the most time (aside from the AstroTurf mowing ). Definitely get onto the curbing as you are exiting T18, which the driver did do. The Driver was hauling though... definitely no slouch, being a few seconds back of Timo Glock.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 02-04-2015 at 01:07 PM..
Appreciate 0