Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Spaces available for drivers and instructors at the third annual Texas Trifecta!

Brought to you by the Lone Star, Houston and Tejas Chapters of BMW CCA http://texastrifecta.com/

X6M not included... (we bought the track... and it's a lot more than an X6M so you have the EASY part! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevery View Post
You order the car, request a PDC Delivery in Spartanburg SC, and BMW will put you on their track for half a day with THEIR identical car when you take delivery...
Actually, I'll be taking my X5 M to New Jersey Motorsports Park for one of their Member's Only track days. My BMW dealership has a membership there and will give me a free track day.
Sweet!

I saw an x5m at one of my local trackS (eagles canyon raceway) about two weeks ago. A fellow in the novice group was embarrassing several cars. A number of cars pulled off , it looked like so they wouldn't get passed by an SUV. The driver was keeping up with another novice driving an E92M3 and definitely made the e92 driver work to stay ahead.

I was very impressed with the way the x5m dealt with an undulating circuit that is the hardest track on brakes that I know ( of the 15 courses I have driven )
Appreciate 0