View Single Post
      03-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #103
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
@opasha, no worry. Glad you got it fixed.
Now we all know where to look when the same issue occurs on our cars.
I appreciate it, Ben. Haha, yes, the positives that come out of trial and error situations are always rewarding .
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsjr70 View Post
Hi pal, sorry your having problems and things didn't work out with the air suspension, but we are all learning things from you! I say we start a fund for the education your giving us! Think positive pal, life could be worse. We have all been there and trust me I personally have been there for conversions and at the end it didn't come out the way I wanted, but I stayed positive like you! Lots of luck pal! I'll be asking you soon how to remove the center console trim! Thanks for the steering wheel info, Im looking into some options. Joe
Thanks for the positive words, Joe . Everything is good. No more suspension stability malfunction error in any mode. I did some testing while driving between each mode. I think the car just needed to get used to everything after it had undergone so much intense surgery (). Even cars need to go through a rehabilitation period it seems, lol. Overall, everything is running great now...I really do love this car and how it performs. 22s handling well in snow...that surprised even me!

Feel free to ask questions anytime. I'm always happy to help .