04-01-2015, 12:19 AM   #60
wdimagineer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsjr70 View Post
The parts are available, especially the front grills and the side grills. I have them, unfortunately my dealer lied to me and said they will have them for me when I get delivery. Well BS! I called Joe from Century BMW in Greenville S.C., they are a Certified M Dealership, and he ordered them for me plus the carbon fiber mirrors and the carbon fiber center console. The mirrors and center console are on hold until April 7, luckily I paid for everything plus he gave me a great discount! Plan on buying my accessories from them from now on. His prices beat the two dealers that advertise here, which is a good thing for all of us! I'll post pics when I get my X5M back Tuesday/Wednesday.
Btw, please feel free to call Joe, I'm sure they will get you what you need asap! That's the right customer service from a dealership, especially when it's miles away and they give you that happy, friendly, southern hospitality with zero bullshit story!
Joe
According to ASAP and the parts systems, they are all still NLA right now. Did this Joe guy actually say he could order and obtain them?