Spektra485
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F15 X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdntravelguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektra485 View Post
Do you know if this universal snap in adapter to fit the 6+ will snap into the F15 X5? Just ordered a new F15 and would love this to work. Stopped using the snap ins in my last X5 after my iPhone 4 and really missed them. Need to use the shark fin for mobile signal due to remote location I am in. Any feedback helpful. Thanks 👍😄
So I bought the Universal Snap-In Adapter for my X5 F15... To be honest I haven't noticed any difference in the reception strength for the phone. The only thing that has been positive is that it's stopped me from texting and driving. Instead I use Siri by holding down the Voice button on the steering wheel for a couple of seconds. Otherwise it does not seem any different then just using the Apple cord that came with the iPhone 6. BUT - I have a mild case of OCD LOL - so I like the look of having the phone snapped in. So most likely I would buy it again.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Nice to see the pic of the actual accessory in its box with the part number. I'm going to send that screenshot to my dealer and give it a bash in the hope that it'll give me better coverage but if not it'll give me better control over my music on the phone if nothing else. Thanks again. Appreciate the reply. Cheers 👍😄
Appreciate 0