04-21-2016, 09:08 AM   #3702
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Some of the joints aren't quite to my 100% liking, but I can be a perfectionist. A little putty/filler and all will be well. What I hate more than trim work is painting trim. Right now, I just need to touch up a few places w/ some putty and touch-up paint...except the powder room. It's like I never caulked at all despite having done so twice. Then on to the master bath...

Having a nail gun made installing it all go much easier. On that note....picked up this a little bit ago.
There would only be one thing worse than installing trim molding and that would be installing trim molding without a finish nailer.

Nice pick up!

Now you need to build a deck so you can buy a finish nailer. Those are loads of fun!

Speaking of, i have to decide to either strip and install new decking material at a rental or pay someone..... I'm leaning towards paying. But if we go the composite decking route, i think i'm going to be on the hook for the labor.