View Single Post
      09-28-2016, 01:43 PM   #90
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I'd like to dissect that word if you don't mind. With a slight French or German accent (doesn't really matter in this case), dissected, it would be "Bad as se rest"

We can certainly make America bad as the rest, but in order to do so, certain improvements will need to be made to America to bring her up to this standard.

#1. Neither Trump or Hillary becomes the next president.

#2. Axius , jtodd_fl , Mr Tonka are bringing American standards up, but not by enough. Therefore, bimmette and Lups are to be imported into the States to bring the national average on par with other nations.

#3. You hereby agree that the word "foyer" is to be pronounced "foeyay", not "foyur".

Edit: #4. Milk will hereby be distributed and sold in bags as it ought to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
What do you want from us?!?! We're only 3 bad as dudes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Plus I thought our involvement was supposed to be kept secret - black budget stuff. :/
It cannot be kept secret if you wish to bring America up to the standard where she is at least as bad as the rest of the world. Are you in? Or aren't you American? We can talk about how to make America better than the rest of the world later, but that's the subject of a whole other list and approximates the length of 'War and Peace'.

And btw, I cannot believe you left Mr.Tonka's sentence uncorrected. I thought that stuff was like catnip to you?
Appreciate 0