View Single Post
      02-02-2017, 04:15 PM   #46161
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Canada- You still don't get it my friend ..Don't you ?
I said sleep ..

I told it ....xxxx times on here from the battlefield against the Roman suckers.
I guess you don't know what it is to wake up covered in sweat ..Standing right in my bed , while I scream very loud WoeHaaaa............ In the middle of the night!!!
Yes Canada *I Ambiorix* suffer from nightmares on the battlefield while the blood drips from my body , standing in front of the huge square Roman formations ,and in the distance I can hear the march drums ...
And they come for me ....I shit almost in my pants !
Actually I scare the shit out off the chicks man , when I wake up from my nightmares on the battlefield...

I told it to several doctors , they say I'm not sick because it's in my genes when I show my 23andMe DNA sample ...
They say I'm very special because I'm the last of the true Barbarians and probably even in the direct bloodline from Ambiorix ..
Interesting fact is..When I suffer from work stress , I can bet on it the next night I'm on the battlefield again !
Doctors say it's normal because stress situations triggers my battlefield nightmares ..And my DNA file is in the university for Ancestry Chart for further studying because it's really interesting and special.

For the moment I have a sweetie from last year , she saw my nightmares xxxxxxx times and of course I scared the shit out of her, so finally I told her everything , first she thought I was joking like usual . But after a few weeks I showed her my DNA sample and my bloodline ...
She said Wow Philippe....*Holy mother of God* ! I'm really proud of you !

That's why no one can sleep with me in the same bed . Of course we fuck in the same bed but she sleeps in another sleeping room 20 meters away from me..
When she hears me on the battlefield in the middle of the night she comes to my room to calm me down , and says to me everthing is ok ...
The mornings after she said ...Philippe you look really dangerous in your nightmares !
Than I say to her...What would you do Sweetie with 50,000 Roman war machines in front of you ?
She said....Ohhh wow Philippe , you must be really strong !
I said..It's normal because I'm the last of the true Barbarians who kicked Caesars ass .

Pic to show you how the Roman square formations look in my nightmares , but shortly after the 50,000 come after me...

Note: My story is no joke !
I am fucking speechless.
Appreciate 6
RJ_1202.50
Joekerr7940.00
Aatish3462.00
MKSixer34192.50
Axius4202.00