Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Paging Wah ! Yes, I just wanted an excuse to drag you into OT. Teeth time, motherfucker!
Godammit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
I had something similar but they only removed 2 teeth and sadly they smoothed out the fangs :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Let's see.

I had fangs growing up, which completely fucked up my teeth order and orientation. My dentist recommended braces. Got 4 teeth pulled, none of which were the fangs. Moved teeth back into order with proper braces, then held with invisalign like retainer. Still have the pointy teeth.

I don't smile a lot. When I do, people say I should more often.
If your teeth are really fucked up, then sometimes we pull teeth... usually 2 or 4 depending on the bite. Generally try to keep the front 6 so your smile isn't jacked up after we're done. Canines are supposed to be pointy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
interesting...wife did get Invisalign from Orthordontist, right? cause I know some of the off-brand companies sell poor quality trays that have sharp edges, but Invisalign trays are generally smooth around the edges...
Invisalign aligners can have sharp edges too. Still, invisalign is better than the "off brands" for other reasons. Just use a emory board or cuticle scissor and trim the edge a bit.

And... 11 cavities?!? Damn... floss? Use some fluoride rinse, maybe?
Appreciate 3
Biorin2784.50
Aatish3462.00
smoosh2211.50