02-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #104
VGM6
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M & E63 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince7870 View Post
dinantronics installed....updated to stage 2.....intake installed! gonna need new tires! definite improvement over stock. someone had suggested at speedworx in nj i also install the lowering springs.....at the time i said ah bullshit.....but once this little fat bulldog gets moving i can feel it getting a little squirrelly. i guess not bullshit.....i will be doing that next...get the center of gravity down a little.
I definitely have to agree with you on the drop. The car feels like it needs it even with the stock power. I'm definitely going to have to go with a stage 2 and intake after I get the KW's installed. Love them on my other car! Not sure if springs on the X6M would feel anything like when I had H&R's on my M6 before switching to the KW's but the extra cost was definitely worth it for a better feel and handling on and off the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Its straightforward. Installation instructions are on the product page on our website if you want to view them and ascertain yourself how involved it is.
Its really exciting knowing that you don't need much to pull a lot more power out of these cars with just a tune. I only wish my V10 M6 could do the same still need a tune after all the mods I've done so far and want to possibly switch to your intake different from what I have already installed for that car as well if you guys still have the intakes for the S85 to keep up the consistency with all my other Dinan mods. Does your tune for the s85's account for needing CEL delete after doing headers? I think the car is running really rich with the AFR's possibly being off with stock tune and the extra horrible smell haha. Love what I'm hearing about your tunes and intake will definitely be inquiring about them once I get my suspension sorted out and down pipes on the X6M.
Appreciate 0