02-23-2017, 04:18 PM   #47356
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
My avg mph has gone up a little bit. I'm averaging just over 20mph on solo rides. 24-25 in small groups. Can barely hang on to a big group at 27mph.

I expect to be faster but i have to keep reminding myself that i've only been riding for 14 months or so. I traded out my last 2 Wednesday rides for leg weight training. Legs are not happy.
Avg mph solo rides depends also from of the wind . Never underestimate the wind my friend !

Yeah I agree ,the legs are no joke thats why I had a masseur but strechting is also required .
I went 3-4 times a week to my masseur
Like I said I drove 4 years in the top of the Belgian competition and here in Belgium the weather is sometimes crazy as fuck !
I confess in those 4 years I suffered a lot ...because I drove against guys who had a doping preparation program .
After 4 years I realized that top competion is never fair ...Nonetheless I can say that I drove with a natural base in the top 10 and sometimes even in the top 5 .

I'm still proud of myself that I never used doping , I thought about it because I saw the top 5 shining in glory... But I said no Philippe don't do it.
Later I saw my top 5 win The Tour Of Flanders , Paris-Roubaix and even etappes in the Tour The France ...
So I lived 4 years like a priest in a monastery to make it (lights out every evening 9 PM) useless because without doping it's not possible to beat the top full of doping .

I'm stuck alone in memories and forever for the rest of my life .But I will never regret it ..even when I still see my scars from the past .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6060.00