View Single Post
      08-17-2017, 07:58 PM   #15
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotzy View Post
In my experience, each dyno seems to produce completely different numbers. Your numbers look great, but I would have liked to see a before and after dyno comparison. That's where you could truly see how much power the tune added. A similar result could be achieved by getting someone with a stock 50i to go to the same dyno and see what numbers he puts down and then compare them to yours.
You are right. Unfortunately as many before me, I didn't thought about it until it's already done. However, BPC has a before and after dyno in the link I posted above for same engine, but different bimmer. It's a flash, NOT a piggyback - main reason I went with it. Simply put I wanted ultimate power, torque and drivability with otherwise stock 50i

Funny thing is that many 50i owners still don't know flash exists that can transform their x5 into beasts. 99% of those who want more power out of their 50i - only heard about piggybacks. Those numbers you see are for 91 fuel - with 93 there should be 20-30 hp/tq increase

I may do another dyno run with 93 this time, but it won't be soon as it's $100 at my local dyno shop and I can use that money towards suspension/brakes upgrades
Appreciate 1