Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You know what? Fuck you! Fuck you and your Canadian bs!

First of all, our national hero is A. I. Virtanen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artturi_Ilmari_Virtanen

You know what he did?! He gave more milk to the world! You fucking Canadian milk baggers don't get it, neither does the world population which is like 70 something percent lactose intolerant, but our national hero (or only mine but let's not be too specific here!) is soo cool, cold, and served from a carton (that was so cool in my head).

Yes, our sports heros are all supporting acts to some weirdly named Canadians (Jari Kurri) and for sure our towns and cities are boring! Even our tech is boring ! We know!

Yes, we drink a ton of coffee and no, we don't talk. We are like Canadians but with less talent and with grumpier men! Everybody knows! But if you disrespect our milk heritage, we will unite in our hatred and even if it takes a hundred years, in some hockey arena somewhere, we will kick your arses in the first matches (we all know how it turns out in the finals.) and we will declare it was a win for all those people who respect our milk heritage!

And we are not racists! We like all colors (except canadas and in the early spring we tolerate them too) but every Finn on this forum (me) have made it clear milk related insults will never be tolerated.

You fucking Canadians. One day, one day we will have our revenge.

Our music is mild and gentle, in politics we are the Canada of the old continent and well, i object only to the milk yuck thing in your post.
For information only :

Finland is approximately 338,145 sq km, while Canada is approximately 9,984,670 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Finland is ~5 million people (30 million more people live in Canada).

More prople#more hockey players

Cheers Lups
Appreciate 0