View Single Post
      01-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #33
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfireX5 View Post
0-60 is muted in both rides by the launch rpm and launch boost. Beyond that, HP takes over. I’ve owned both and modded both. To get a better idea on stock HP for both , go to the Dinan website and look at their stock rwhp numbers for both platforms that has been converted to engine HP. The 50i comes in where it should with drivetrain loss vs the BMW rating. The M comes in wayyy over the BMW rating and has been proven on multiple dyno’s for the s63tu in both the M5 and X5M. Basically 460ish engine HP for the 50i and plus 600 for the M.

With a JB1 plus X5M filters, my 50i ran 12.5 at 110. There are much better tunes available now, but you can only push the smaller turbos and intercoolers of the 50i so far. You might be getting close to a stock X5M, but until you run 115mph in the 1/4.......it’s just a guess.
That's what i'm running currently 115-117mph but with apps that are not exact. I ordered Dragy GPS to get exact numbers. I agree what you are saying, but I also dynoed on DynoDynamics and got higher numbers, it's all in my thread about BPC flash
Appreciate 0