View Single Post
      02-01-2018, 11:04 PM   #17
rad doc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M AW loaded

First, no offense dude but it is your responsibility to determine how much it would cost you. The hospital bill clearly says "estimate". You had you have a high deductible plan. You should know how much is left on your deductible. 800 is not high. That is the technical fee for having the scan. Not to mention the bill you show is for a tte, not an mri or ekg. Hmm, something doesn't add up!!!

Second, you said "I get a bill from them for like $150. Supposedly for the doctors fees something or the other. Ooook... I set it aside and honestly forgot about it". Typical! I am sure that is the radiologist fee for interpretation. Yes, doctors don't work for free. But you just decided or forgot to pay it! And your mad they sent you to collections? Seriously?

Third, you complain how expensive it is. You do realize an MRI scanner cost millions, hundreds of thousands to maintain annually, plus physicians cost to cover malpractice insurance, staff, and all people without insurance (or that just dont pay like you!)
Appreciate 1
Maynard3861.50