03-24-2018, 07:12 PM   #71
pits200
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i X-Drive Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBeau View Post
This is what I was quoted through the Credit Union I financed with. I've called 3 times to confirm pricing (as it seams to good to be true) and that the yr/mileage is from the date the warranty is purchased. I purchased a wheel and tire warranty through the same company (EFG) when I bought my CTS-V. It more than paid for itself and they always paid for the repair/replacement without hesitation. I realize I'm comparing apples to oranges here but my experience with them has been excellent none the less. I did get a quote from a BMW dealership in Louisiana for a 3rd party ext. warranty that was almost half of what the BMW extended warranty was. I wrote down the #'s but I cannot find them anywhere. The finance guy actually said it was better than the ext. warranty through BMW as it covered more things. It has to purchased through the dealer but it was www.theldsgroup.com". I want to say the BMW ext. was 6,600 and the ldsgroup was around 3600
I can't see how that would be for a 50i. When things appear too good to be true, proceed with caution. Flu went through so many third party warranty contracts where it states to only cover a Navi screen up to 10 inches, not cover air suspension, not cover this and that. Just be sure to cover your bases before committing.
Appreciate 0