Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36>F16>G30

[QUOTE=Twin Peaks;24568849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by duercos View Post
2 - don't think those subs will fit in the custom box you ordered, which is a shallow mount box...
the sub mounting depth is 5.04in according to the manual. the subbox allows 130mm depth subs which means 5.11in, just barely fits.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Peaks View Post
[SIZE="4"]3/25/2019 - Work In Progress[/SIZE]

I am sorry to point it out, but
1 - you made a mistake by going with 8" sub/subs. Are you adding 1 or 2 of them?
2 - don't think those subs will fit in the custom box you ordered, which is a shallow mount box...
Quote:
And don't think you really needed that relay and the battery, again I am no pro audio master, but have done a few sub upgrades on all my cars lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
Quote:
the sub mounting depth is 5.04in according to the manual. the subbox allows 130mm depth subs which means 5.11in, just barely fits.
No need to be sorry. Crutchfield, Sonicelectronic, and Stinger agree that this will work the way I want it to. (I'll find out soon enough)

1. No mistake on the sub 500ish watts rms is enough for me and literally pushing the limits of this enclosure/space available, just 1.
2. Hence me asking for an extension ring to be added when they manufactured it. Even the cu ft is off by a bit but the polyfill will offset it. Fits perfectly, 1/4 inch "ish" of space under the magnet.
3. Relay; You may be right... but my f15 has every option except m sport. I would rather not have a ghost in my electrical or any extra "draw". I've followed the forums long enough now to know that electrical can be a game of cat and mouse hence completely separating it.
Let us know how you like it when it's all done
I've installed 2 10" JLs and the bass is barely deep enough for me lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
bmwx1sq145.00