View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 12:59 PM   #75
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 m3 all options. Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqgambler View Post
Everyone is giving F1 fan a lot of crap for posting this car for sale. Dealers did indeed refer to this as an M performance edition. Several people have come forward saying they've seen this version for sale before, both new and used, and I almost picked up one myself. Regardless of where the parts where installed, its a well-optioned 35i F15. It has OEM M performance goodies (which add some value to the price), not knock-off parts he is trying to pass. Other goodies include a racechip. It has two sets of rims, no damage, and looks well cared for with low miles. He has posted the VIN for verification so anyone can look up the car and decode. Who cares if it came with 19 rims and now has 21s; he stated you get both in the deal. How many people sell their car with aftermarket rims or +1 size that aren't listed in the VIN? Someone can go and buy all these same OEM parts and add them on themselves or pick-up a well cared for machine with everything on already. There are cars posted with cold air intakes, CF parts, spacers, rims, lowered, chipped, Xpelled, tuned, tinted, etc.. and I don't see you guys tossing the same level of trash at them. Bottom-line, its a used car for sale with some OEM M goodies which I'm sure many on the forum love and have on their own ride. If you disagree with price don't buy. If you like and disagree on price, make a counter offer. If you aren't interested move on. I see no level or effort of deception F1 fan's part. Stop crapping on the thread. And GLWS
Thanks a lot. I spent hours of my time the last two days to get all of the details correct.
Appreciate 1
findo1636.50