View Single Post
      07-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #86
F1 fan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 m3 all options. Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
beautiful X5... glws... i wished my car had already sold & i would be all over this. As someone that has paid a lot of money & spent many weekends installing all the M Performance parts after the fact, I can appreciate this build. B/c when i do buy an X5, i would plan to add on all the features to a stock MSport... it would be worth it to me to buy a car link this so i can finance all those add ons & it's already done

not sure why these haters keep trolling your thread. if they are not interested in your car, don't you have better things to do in your life than trying to ruin someone sale thread. Are you that bored that you have to keep reading every reply & get the last argument, just move on..there is an unsubscribe button...

You don't have to like his price, it's okay... Not everyone wants to take less than their cars value to them. simple as that really. It's his car, he sets the price & if you want it then pay his price. Your perceived value honestly doesn't matter, ESPECIALLY if your not even in the market to buy the car.

Beautiful car you have also.
Appreciate 0