United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F15 X5 50i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 201 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
Just curious, has anyone installed all-season tires on the stock 21" 612M wheels?
BimmerTy is running Accelera Iota ST68 all season 285/3521 325/3021 oe spec on his 612s. A buddy of mine had the same tires put on his 612s earlier this year, sidewall thickness seems to be about the same with the MPSS but the MPSS has a bit more rim protection. They are no michelins but so far with daily driving they seem to be decent, had a few days of light snow and they ride fine but definitely wouldn't recommend driving with any more significant amount of snow. Be prepared for some road noise as these tires seem to be the noisiest compared to the MPSS and PZeros.
Quote:
Just curious, has anyone installed all-season tires on the stock 21" 612M wheels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 201 View Post
Quote:
BimmerTy is running Accelera Iota ST68 all season 285/3521 325/3021 oe spec on his 612s. A buddy of mine had the same tires put on his 612s earlier this year, sidewall thickness seems to be about the same with the MPSS but the MPSS has a bit more rim protection. They are no michelins but so far with daily driving they seem to be decent, had a few days of light snow and they ride fine but definitely wouldn't recommend driving with any more significant amount of snow. Be prepared for some road noise as these tires seem to be the noisiest compared to the MPSS and PZeros.
Yup, the 21" Accelera all season's are wearing well- have been running them for almost a year now. They did great in light snow and gripped well when the temperature dropped under 40 degrees, which was my main concern of running summers. They're the only all season out there to fit X5/X5M spec. They are definitely noisier than MPSS's, which I ran on my Merc a few years ago, but not bad. I think they're a good buy for the money at half the price of MPSS's.
2015 F15 X5 xDrive50i - M Sport - Space Grey Metallic - 21" 612M - Accelera Iota ST68's - Black Dakota - Leather Dash - Poplar Wood - Ceramic - Shawdowline - Anthracite - Adaptive M - Full LED - Executive - DA+ - Surround - HUD - Enhanced BT - Soft Close - B&O - ACC Stop & Go - Multi Contour - 4 Zone Climate - Comfort Seats - Cold Weather - Muffler Delete - Akrapovic Tips - F85 Grille - 35% Tint - BMW All Weather Mats -- Missing DHP, NV, Active Steering, Rear Entertainment, & Cooled Seats
Appreciate 2
AwesomeM31645.50