09-28-2019, 11:26 AM   #61
RED_Y_
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 3.5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodorTech View Post
Blue with white interior ... difficult spec to sell even under market. New model X6M comes out in at least a year with a 1 year waiting list at minimum and premiums on showroom ones that will effectively total cost be double what this car is being offered for.

It’s apparent you’re not familiar with what a drastic difference an 800 mile car is compared to a 12k/14k one.

The car’s priced for someone that would be happy to own what’s really a new car for a 4 figure difference only. The cars already at more than a 35% loss, the price is to be in an area that’s fair, given there is currently no car under 10,000 miles anywhere near this condition that is being offered for less I would say the price is fair.
You were asking for the low mileage for similar or less money and now we are talking interior colors? New X6 just got released, which means that M version is coming really soon, I don't work for BMW so I can't tell the exact date but most will just wait for the next gen. And no, I am not familiar with that "drastic difference" of 12000 miles on the car, may be this is very important to you but it doesn't mean its important to everyone. I've seen cars with 15K miles looked like crap and I've seen cars with 100K miles looked like brand new once. Miles and condition are not equal. As I said earlier I would personally go with a CPO 2017 model with 12K miles on it vs buying private party. 12K miles vs additional CPO coverage, I would choose CPO coverage. Once again, your car, your price.
Appreciate 0