United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
Hi All- long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks in advance for all of the very valuable opinions of the members here.

I have done quite a bit of searching and cant find anyone with the same description of my issue.

2015 X5 with air m sport suspension and rear air suspension. Car is lowered with H&R sport springs in front. 57k miles.

When I get to the car each morning the suspension in rear is down approximately half an inch, or less. Seems to be on one side, but its hard to tell since its not down much at all. Could be both sides. The compressor runs for less than 30 seconds and then stops. The car is then at the correct height.

if i get to my car within a few hours after driving, the suspension is at the correct height and the compressor doesn't run.

If i wait 8 hours, then suspension is down slightly again, and the compressor does run for 30 seconds again or so.

What do you guys think? Am i overthinking this? Simply time to replace the air bags?

Thanks!
Yes it's your bags. Next time just post in the existing topic threads (or read them) so we don't have another thread about the same topic that's been discussed many times.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 1
Russmov1328.00