Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irdd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrod81 View Post
I got my set off of Ben as a replacement for the HR VTF which in my honest opinion were absolute garbage...again only my opinion...
The only places I found the kit with Eibach w links were significantly more expensive than the 4 spring set I just had to make my own links which only took a 15.00.
I set mine to 1.25 inches lower than the oem after 3 tries and it still feels like stock. Might be that I had the HR VTF that we're just so harsh that now anything feels 100% better idk.
What was the total length measurement of your lowering links installed? Going to be in the same boat and would like to save the trouble of resetting the measurements due to an uneven height when compared to the front, Thanks in advance buddy.
It was a pain, no measurements I had to drive it around the block every time I adjusted I just used the jack points as my reference once they finally met at the same height I called it a day but I don't remember where I left it. I'll take a look and let you know what I got tonight.
Appreciate 1