07-28-2020, 08:19 AM   #15
OFFWHITEX5
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: WHITE BMW X5 35i AWD M-SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBBVTMxX View Post
So I got the puddle at the passenger side yesterday in my F15 35d. Luckily I have all weather mats.

I removed the A Pillar cover to check line, the vehicle side seal to check for water spots, and cleaned the drains. No issues but still had a problem. My drains are draining so slow and sometimes they just stop draining now

I believe my drain lines are now kinked somewhere. One minute it drains normal, a minute later it's retaining water in the channel up on the sunroof.

I went to Lowe's, bought a clear line and stuffed it in there as far as it would go. Checked it a few times and it is draining darn fast now. It's almost as if it is acting like a breather hole. Wanted to share the simple hack I discovered for those of you that might be having the drainage problem

I did take videos of both sides but the app is not letting me upload them for your viewing pleasure *
Can you tell me what was the diameter or specs on this line? like a package or something because this is the same problem. draining one minute then clogged the next.

Thanks in advance