View Single Post
      11-07-2020, 10:55 AM   #110
Bch06
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_Y_ View Post
I am not a pro on repairing these by any means but the desiccant is dirt cheap , I would replace it regardless since you got it open already. Put everything together, delete faults and drive around the block. See what happens and how your suspension works. You need to troubleshoot one problem at the time.

Good news, since the ride height adjustment I have been driving the car, and the dive has gone back to normal, so I connected ISTA to read the codes, all the ICM codes have disappeared, the only code I was getting was the “transport mode active” so I tried to delete, but it wasn’t deleting, ISTA keep showing a message that I need to put the car in ACTIVE PAD.

So when I clicked on the delete transport mode I got the same message so I started the car and somehow the transport mode deleted, yayyy

I then retested the car and there were no codes. I went on a long drive on the way back to home I got the “Chassis Function restricted” again I tested the car again and I got the error code 480DB4 “ “control time, lowering, rear left” now either it is the level sensor which is faulty or the compressor valve block.

Any thoughts?? Thank you again for the help so far.
Appreciate 0