05-24-2021, 06:07 AM   #296
FCX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violator View Post
I agree, the M Performance CF Trim kit is high quality and a great upgrade to the interior.
As for the steering wheel, I’m sure you’re aware of the Coby option or other options for the upgrade and retaining the heated wheel function. If not, send r33_RGSport a request or search for Coby steering wheel and you’ll find what you’re looking for.
The knee-pad mod is another one that I feel that really makes the cabin look and feel much nicer.
Cheers!
V
Thanks. I ended up doing most of what you have. Only differences are I kept my Piano black center trim with the CF Interior. I think it looks nice and works well with the shadow line outside and the black in the center stack. If I could match my leather exactly, it might be worth it. I also haven't put the outside vent cover - not sure if I want to go with CF or gloss black.

Aside from that, I have 469 wheels for Summer, but for winter got square 469. They are 19 inch rims, don't look as nice but are very comfortable. Still have them on. I also just ordered the front grill trim from RG Sports (the one from M50d) the silver should look nice with the wheels.

I really like your wheels. I believe they are 21-inches. I hesitate to get 21 inches because my friend has 21-inch rims and the ride is a little too harsh for DD for me.

I also have the MPBK and upgraded my speakers to Focal.

Your X5 is one of the two that really inspired me. I love the exterior lines of the F15 and with the M Performance kit it looks even better. I also prefer the more rugged interior design in the F15 to the G05. The new G05 is more refined, but the F15 looks better to me aesthetically. Glad I could see your thread here for inspiration!

My next upgrade will be Dinan springs and tune. There is a Dinan dealer right next to me.
Appreciate 3
Violator4587.50
r33_RGSport13122.00