View Single Post
      06-10-2021, 10:34 PM   #79
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

I have tried one more thing today. Changed only the VO with 5AT deleting the 5AS. And default code ICM and KAFAS. Both unit came with fault on ISTA scan and this is the result :

Theories :

1- When you change the VO with 5AT, F85 does not populate FRR on the Esys ECU tree. So even tho ICM and KAFAS configured with ACC, F85 either does not accept the VO and making FRR like a ghost and not recognizing the ACC at all even tho it is connected or there is a real connection problem!
2- ICM has to be flashed with 5AT so it can start the SW with a proper values to recognize the FRR radar but i flashed it before and i got the ACC Long Range radar missing error so this also a communication error between ACC and ICM.
3- ACC radar needs to be flashed to be recognize on the system so connection will be possible after the flash but i cant get to that step at all with F85 and i will not mess the entire iLevel cordination of the other modules by attempting the flash with an uknown F15 values on VO. Been there, and it is not fun to recover!
4- I really have a connection connection problem between ICM-KAFAS and ACC radar, somehow cable is break somewhere and i really dont have any communication. (which i believe this is a rare case but not impossible)

Solution : Correcting the S Can cables on KAFAS solved the S Can communication error with KAFAS and ICM!
, F85 ACC Retrofit

Last edited by SaNGRia; 06-11-2021 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 0