View Single Post
      10-24-2022, 10:59 PM   #6
dentprotony@gmail.com
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 f85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilled View Post
Well done, looks good, plus you got rid of one rad, so more airflow into the engine bay. Would really love to know more on the direction of coolant flow and how you managed to connect the AC lines to your new connectors, and what is that coil thing? Guess time will tell if there are any AC leaks.

The only real question I have is how will the new IAT affect stock or tuned. What are the chances now of leaning out due to air density. Do you have any AFR numbers/logs?
Thanks, coolant flows from drivers side towards pass side, and is pushed by two electric pumps, one located behind the rad on pass side, the other one is kinda inside the bumper youll see it if you trace the hoses. To connect the ac lines the chiller comes with special leak proof fittings, i was worried that inner nylon sleeving on factory hoses (not normal rubber), but everything sealed great with chiller kit , i was actually impressed with how well thought everything is.

On the overfueling, i doubt this is possible, car will adapt maps accordingly, reading off mafs, air temps, and o2s, if anything i could get more by retuning it (which id likely go for next month probably). I spoke to Kirk just a minute ago, he suggested i play with freon (essentially add at least 50g for starts) he said i can get much colder temps than what im seeing now , so thats the step
Appreciate 1
Chilled370.50