View Single Post
      10-25-2022, 10:43 PM   #11
dentprotony@gmail.com
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 f85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
I’m curious to what are the temps as well.. also I spoke to Kirk and I’m very interested in getting this as well as the methanol..
I asked him about this chiller and cooling during the winter time.. I can’t remember his answer but I think he did say I’d have to have the AC button on as well as the heat knobs turned all the way up to heat…
Is there any air flow pathways through the chiller to cool it when you drive without any AC? I’d see that being the only downside of the system..
Yep youll have to get your compressor to come on, but with the heat on i dont see any downside really. Plus the colder outside temps would further lower your intake temps so again i dont see any real issues there. This is a super busy week for me with many brake kits going out as well as my sons birthday coming up this weekend, ill try to play with the freon amount possibly tomorrow or Thursday just need to make time, Kirk said i need more in the system and briefed me on how to fine tune it to get the most cooling. Ideally intake temps should be at or right above freezing
Appreciate 0