View Single Post
      08-25-2023, 05:26 PM   #103
hamh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 MSport + VW GTI

I took the compressor out this after and change the desiccant beads, and I can feel that they are a bit moist in the container but not fully wet. But since I have it opened, I changed them to new beads anyway, but that doesn't fix the air suspension, so the root cause is something else.

Unfortunately the valve from amazon delivery is delayed and I can't swap the valve in. However, I did try to take the valve out in the compressor, and the little rod thing in the middle of the valve is kinda stuck and not movable, so I wonder if that's the problem.

So with this exercise, below is what I observed:
- Before I take out the compressor, the air bag is still kinda rigid, not deflated
- When I take out the compressor with all the air hose disconnect, I can see the air bags are deflated
- After changing the beads and connect the compressor back, the airbags fill up, but the rear of the car is not rising up to the expected height
- When I unlock the car, after like 15sec, I can hear the compressor turns on and try to do something, but the air suspension still not rising up to what it should be

So I think the compressor is pumping out air to the air bag, but I don't know if it is not pumping strong enough, or it is the sensor doesn't tell the system to keep pumping.

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Attached Images

Last edited by hamh; 08-25-2023 at 05:55 PM..
Appreciate 0