View Single Post
      06-06-2014, 03:26 PM   #110
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5love View Post
To me it'd be like if the whites of our eyes just kept extending to the bridge of our noses. That's why i think it looks so wrong. Do you like how the headlights hit the grill of the new models?
actually I do! I have a F30 and like pretty much everything about it (coming from a C63). I do like the new headlight design but wish they used black instead of chrome surround as standard. I also like the new M Steering wheel and stand out Nav screen that lots of people hate. They are all things I sort of didn't like at first and my wife's X3 has all the old versions of those things. Now I prefer the new look (grew on me) and think the Nav screen "sticking out there" is easier to see while driving compared to the enclosed screen (and is much nicer looking than Mercedes and their new Nav screens). In fact I might not get the facelift X3/X4 because they didn't change the M Steering wheel and Nav dash, I really hoped they updated them to what the rest of the lineup has. However I was glad to see the headlight change on them.
Appreciate 0