10-26-2015, 12:51 PM   #107
Recdog11
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw4 View Post
question for all:

only reason i have not upgraded is because i feel the stock sport mode is enough to play around with, especially when you live in a city and dont have much room to open it up (maybe on-ramping and such at times). at the end of the day, i dont feel the urge to punch it every time i get a green light. anyway, my silly opinion.

that said, here are my questions: do you always drive in Sport Mode and hence the noticeable difference? Does the MPPK make a noticeable difference in Comfort Mode (that's typically where i usually keep it for city driving). i understand sport mode changes, but given the fact i drive in Comfort mode most of the time, i'm curious about the experience in this setting.

Thanks
I live in NYC and although comfort mode would be the more comfortable choice on most of these terrible roads....HELL NO...MPPK plus Sport mode is an animal!
I mean all kidding aside coming home late other night I had A free highway (which is rare)...so hehe I let her rip a lil bit..All I can say was...yea good..the harder I hit it the suspension just begged for more ( M adaptive suspension)..and the power was effortless....was handling 100 with ease..I didn't push it further. Although I could have easy..could just tell she would have handled much more

honestly I cant even imagine what driving an X5M is like...but I will ..cause that will be my next ride 100%.
Appreciate 1