View Single Post
      08-12-2017, 08:56 AM   #61
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35i

Thought I'd mention one of the companies I got from a poster in this thread as using some of "chemical guys" products for detailing. I found them to have great customer service . . .

I Had an issue with my first purchase of their 16 oz clay bar liquid in a spray bottle which is not able to be refilled after I also bought their gal jug of clay bar liquid. This was not noted on amazon's page as they said they sometimes have no control of what amazon puts in their description and chemical guys support explained that the cap is of a ratchet style to prevent leaking during shipment.

For my concerns, they sent me another empty spray bottle with their heavy duty spray head at no charge and free shipping. This is a company that is very responsive to customer issues.

Come to find out on my own, if you use a pliers or pump style pliers you can get the ratchet cap lock off that I couldn't undo by hand to refill the original bottle.

But their heavy duty spray bottle they sent me is much more comfortable to use anyway. . . I'm going to order 2 more with my next detailing order.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with this company. I just like to give kudo's to a company thats responsive to consumer issues. Sadly, we can't find this much anymore
Appreciate 0