05-30-2014, 04:22 AM   #50
patvdb2808
Belgium
Rep
Drives: x5xdrive30d f15 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegria View Post
Hi Patrick,

I have an operational lease via the company. We get already a nice discount on the list price. Still then, there's a huge difference in the monthly lease rate for a 30D as opposed to a 25d !

My well equipped 25 sdrive leases for 1135 euros / month (incl 65% VAT), whereas a similar 30d is over 1350 euros / month ! That, plus the taxation on company cars (so-called "voordeel in natura") made it too far a stretch for my lease budget and what I'm willing to pay myself.

Actually, the car will come with the RF but I negotiated with the lease company that any replacement tyres would be non-RF which brought the lease price down with more than 20 euros / month (enabling me to add a few options instead).

Maybe I'll try to drive the car again with RF for a longer period to make up my mind. Or keep the standard RF anyhow and then decide what I'll do when they have to be replaced.

Cheers,
Alain
Hi Alain,

Thanks for the info, for us the X5 is our private car, i have a company car too so my wive is driving the X5 to work. Already asked to swap but she seems to be happier with the BMW than my Renault Megane break. Don't understand

Cheers,
Patrick
Appreciate 0