View Single Post
      01-16-2017, 03:46 PM   #14
Yeru
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 IB E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
OK so what is your daily driver? I think if you drove my X5 you might feel differently but trashing the whole SUV concept seems stupid. Fit all my guitar gear and amps in your car...oh sorry almost none of it will fit? Really, but its so low and comfortable and not floaty. Stupid post, sorry. I can out accelerate most of whats on the road (sub 5 second 0-60), and the brakes are better than in almost any car or other SUV I've owned. Tell me again how awesome your car is and shitty my SUV is....oh sorry but I'm kinda zoned out here driving my SUV
Not "trashing" it per se; it's just very different to what I'm personally accustomed to and those differences triggered an opinion. While it does play a key role in your market segment, I'm just not there in spite of its practicality. Maybe one day, but I doubt it.

My DD is an E92 M ZCP.