sbinshihon
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocOct View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbinshihon View Post
Coding stuff will that not affect anything in your car including MPPK. Think about it this way, your car has all these coding features as standard in other parts of the world. So all you are doing is enabling them, seriously like when you check some option in the I drive screen.

Now, regarding the tools you will need VgateII Wifi adaptor, and buy the bimmerCode app. Read the "coding the easy way" thread. This app is all you need and its basically idiot proof, even a little kid can code my BMW with this app.
I need to get this app. Is it really that straightforward as advertised?
Yup, seriously dont waste money paying someone else to code. When you can do it yourself for less with this simply straight-forward app!

Plus, coding is not an one time job, because you keep adjusting things to your liking. So if you pay someone now, theres a very good chance you will need them again.

Just make sure to buy the right adapter which is Vgate II " second generation" and thats it. Go to the app store and start change options. Believe me you will look super cool coding your friends bmws, only if they knew how simple coding is now
Appreciate 0