07-19-2017, 04:46 AM   #11
LBBX5M
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X5M F85 Akra, RaceChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoland View Post
I have had the RC on the following past cars.
2010 X5M - Worked well but no huge butt dyno feel. But did do something
2014 Audi SQ5 Being supercharged I thought it would not do much but I was wrong seat of the pants says 50 WHP and pulls harder up top them before.
2014 Merc GL63 . This one had the biggest change. I could get the tires to chirp in 1st and then going into 2nd kicking in TC. It made my wife sick it was such a hard pull. Ran and pulled a stock S63 from 40mph to 130mph where he started to gain some of the ground he lost.

Now for the 2015 X5M I have been playing with all of the S2 settings and can seem to get much if any seat of the pant increase . Hell today I am running the top setting S1 S2F . Started at S2B and then moved up 2 places to see if it helped of had a check ligh come one . So neither has happened. Its installed correct I just wonder if this flash something went wrong. That is the only thing about Racechip . great product but you have to figure somethings out for your self. Well if anyone else has this problem or idea please help

Also would love to get a poll on what is next after ECU? Downpipes or Cat back? OR maybe intake.

Thanks everone
Check my thread! http://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1333208
Appreciate 0