drewzMMM
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Future M5 F90 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewzMMM View Post
Buckethead is a shredder and that's about it. Forgettable. There are tons of bedroom guitarists with as much talent as him. Saw him with GN'R and he did very well at turning Slash's amazing original solos into crap.

Saying he is better than. anyone on the list before his mention is just ignorant. And, kinda stupid.

Lots of great answers here, but Jimi is the man. Ask all these guitarists on this list that question, and they will likely answer the same way. Clapton saw Jimi play live and praised him as the best. Eddie VH and Satriani will say the same...
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. He makes music from every genre depending on the album/mood. From funk, to blues, to jazz, rock, metal, atmospheric, etc.. His discography is soooo amazing, I recommend you ACTUALLY look into him and his work before saying foolish nonsense. Some of his songs have so much soul and character and meaning it will practically have you in tears. He has made over 300 studio albums and 1000's of songs, the man is just a genius/machine, and definitely a virtuoso on the guitar.
Buckethead is a sham. I have all his albums and even his guitar instruction videos. Shredder with a gimmick. Done.
*R.I.P.*
Appreciate 0