View Single Post
      05-30-2017, 08:57 PM   #39
gmazet
Captain
Rep
Drives: Broken 2020 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolidge View Post
Less comfortable according to the research I did, people reporting they could feel the seat structure through the thin foam on the ventilated multi-contour. I sat in both before ordering, the non-ventilated felt like sitting on a memory foam mattress easily the most comfortable seat I ever sat in...that includes living room recliners.

I now have 850 miles on my X5 and my non-ventilated seats remain super comfortable. Mind you I have stress fractures in my spine, bone spurs, sciatic nerve getting pinched, right hip needs replacing and the left is falling apart. I can't even sit in my living room recliners anymore but I can drive the X5 for hours with pretty good comfort. The X5 seats were a huge decision factor for me vs many other SUV's I test drove.
sadly, I'm here because after a couple weeks owning my x5 with ventilated seats... I'm struggling to find comfort. wish I had read this before buying the car.. i like everything about it but the seats, which I bought the car because they had them. ugh. I've ordered this pad for the bottom.. hopefully that helps.
Past: 2008 E92tt 6MT, 2001 E46 6MT 2009 Z06 1997 Camaro SS 6MT
Appreciate 0