Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
The BB TB argument could go on forever. Personally I think BB has the ability to make ok players great in his system. He has ton it time and time again. The same goes for TB. Part of that is also putting the correct surrounding cast around TB so he can play to his strengths(a pocket passer who is understands and can read defenses).

BB grabs guys at the end of their career and gets great performance out of them for a year or two and knows exactly when to get rid of them. He has done this time and time again. Even plays who are only mediocre on a team and they get released he will scoop them up and suddenly they are a key player in our offense/defense/special teams. Same with letting players go when they have been on the team 8 years(vince wilfork). The second players leave the Patriots they NEVER seem to do that good. Certainly not as good as when they were playing for the pats in the system.

I can't think of any coach who has done this as well and as consistently as BB. What the patriots have done is not supposed to be possible under free agency. Period. This is not supposed to be possible or happen. Teams are 'supposed' to get built up but not be able to sustain year after year performance like they have. Most teams have peaks and valleys in their performance. The patriots do not.

When all is said and done I think both are going to be considered the GOATs in the NFL since free agency. I don't see anyone would disagree. Some people claim they need to win a SB away from each other to cement them in history and maybe that is the case but I don't buy it. SB wins are hard enough and rare enough that what already has been done is unheard of.

Last edited by Torgus; 12-19-2017 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
Foggins1334.50