View Single Post
      02-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #23
sbkim
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i

I've taken my car back a couple times but they claim they can't replicate. It sounds like it's more prevalent now with colder weather. I actually heard the clunk from outside as my wife was turning to pull into slight incline driveway - it was LOUD outside. Almost scared me as I thought she ran over something. Almost sounds like 2 metal parts snapping into place.

Hopefully with enough of us complaining, they will take this more seriously. I honestly think the problem started with the dealer fixing my front control arm but they claim that everything looks fine etc.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post
Wow I guess I'm not alone. My car is also MY15 and has this loud clunk sound time to time, mostly in the cold start in winter times, reversing back with steering to one side.
Typically a loud one clunk, sometimes less loud 3~4 clunk as I'm reversing. Problem is I can never replicate the problem at the dealer so I was the weird one. With this thread in hand, I can go back to them and have the car checked. Let's get this thread rolling.
Appreciate 0