04-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #105
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Lately with the new generation of BMW's, the "want or need" to update to the newest model is not as strong as it once was. The difference between an E46 and E92, almost night and day. The current LCI X5 is a great looking suv, I don't see a reason to have update any time soon to the new model.
Same feeling here. For the first time since 1996 am not going to be getting the new model when it comes out. I went to auto-show and with all the cars around you get the feeling BMW slowly becoming boring Mercedes. The one I liked so much (650 / M6 Gran Coupe) is out of reach. The rest of the line feels so so. Doesn't tag at you like before. Too much evolution and not enough revolution. BMW sales are going to the moon, but they are doing that by having a gazzilion models and not the same exceptional vehicles. In the end BMW will dilute itself as a brand. They are everywhere these days.

Now the new Range Rover Sport Wow!! I want one now.