View Single Post
      04-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #13
kip1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X5M50d

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4termelon View Post
Unfortunately for me, in France, there is no clear statement in any catalogue that 40d should come with titanium grilles. Mine has just arrived today at my CC (I'm waiting for my CA to send me some photos), and delivery is planned for next tuesday. I don't know yet if it will be equipped with standard black grilles or titanium, but I don't have any argument to claim for a replacement if it is not equipped with titanium ones, because of the french documentation..

Anyway, I think I'll order high gloss black grilles if mine is equipped with normal black ones, just want to be sure it will match perfectly with carbon black though..
We are talking about cars with M Sport package, 40d doesnt automatically come with M sport package, hence also not necessarily titanium grill, but M50d does. His car above has the M Sport Package, so titanium grille. Look at the pics in this brochure page 44. ALso M50d page 30. FUnny thing is that this is not written anywhere, but the picture text says a car with M SPort package, nothing else. This is an international brochure.

http://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&...,d.bGQ&cad=rja
Appreciate 0